Data and system audits
- Sales and Marketing Automation Alignment (SMAA™)
- Sales and marketing data systems assessment
- Salesforce (SFDC) process and data audits
- Lead management audit
- Lead-to-revenue audit
Marketing automation drives 70% faster sales cycles. 1
It can deliver a 451% increase in qualified leads. 2
But that kind of success depends on clear and comprehensive visibility into customer data and your own processes. And that starts by carefully auditing those data and processes to find—and close—the gaps.
You have to know what a lead looks like to create the right serving opportunities and best messaging.
To develop relevant, targeted campaigns, sales and marketing must be aligned in how lead flow is recognized. Everyone needs to agree with the definitions and priorities for lead scoring, qualifications, and service level agreements (SLA).
Reporting and communications protocols must be in place that keep everyone on track and accountable. Audits help get you there.
Sales and Marketing Data and Process Audits.
A comprehensive audit helps you identify the gaps which lead to exponentially exposing, and ultimately increasing lead conversion and driving incremental revenue. You now operate at the speed of business with:
- Consistent data points across the organization
- Visibility into everything from highly measurable activities (like clicks) to harder-to-measure things we identify as hand raising, interesting moments and critical customer events (CCEs)
- A reporting system that presents relevant information in an understandable and meaningful way—follow your customers’ journey and see the results, good or bad
- Insight into marketing activities and lead qualification
The solution starts with a diagnosis and prescription. Then alignment by sales and marketing. Then defining and, if necessary, realigning goals and definitions. Then creating a shared set of best practices, key performance indicators (KPI) and reports.
Sales and Marketing Automation Alignment removes obstacles to success.
We’ll help you find gaps in your lead management and reporting to optimize the data flow and process. What you need is repeatable, measurable lead qualification process to increases in lead-to-revenue conversion. The more you optimize the system, the more you get to the business of driving better customer journeys and earning more revenue.
We’ve done it all. We know sales and marketing data and process; and we’re here to help your organization reach and exceed its goals.
Along the way we’ll help you to optimize your demand creation funnels so you find opportunities to make more revenue – all the while improving your customer journeys.
1 Aberdeen Group
2 The Annuities Group